AusDream – Australian Migration Agents




Cannot get PR right after your graduation? Looking forward to staying in Australia with a nearly expired student visa? The temporary graduate (subclass 485) visa is a temporary visa that allows international graduates to live, study and work after you have finished your studies. This visa may grant you with legal residency in Australia from 18 months to 4 years.

Temporary Graduate visa consists of two streams:

  • Graduate Work stream (TR)
  • Post-Study Work stream (PSW)

With this visa you can:

  • live, study and work in Australia temporarily
  • bring your family members


You need to meet the following requirements: 

  • Be under 50 years of age
  • Have an eligible visa
  • Meet the Australian study requirement
  • Have an eligible passport or eligible level of English language
  • Have adequate health insurance
  • Other requirements

Cost & Processing Time:

Please contact AusDream staff.

For more information, please contact AusDream staff or visit AusDream office!
Tel: 02 6188 3500
Address: Level 2, 40 Marcus Clarke Street, Canberra, ACT 2601